Monday, November 20, 2006

late

woke up
got out of bed
dragged a brush across my head
found my way outside and drank a cup
looking up
I noticed I was late...


so what the fuck am I doing blogging then?... ah yes, the afterblog, when all the other blogs have been used within the past six to eight hours (or twenty-four, in fact) and there's still somehow some odd thing that must be put out on the internet... the bastion for blogaholics... the hideaway for the babblers... the afterparty for the stars...

just to let you know that I did wake up on time and I do miss you and I am a real person and I am so tired and still in that place between sleep and dreaming to be feeling quite so lonesome I could cry, but I won't because I am a professional...

remember, do not try this at home...

go ahead, start your day now, all is well... we'll talk again soon, somewhere in the maze of blogs, diaries, and journals... until then, don't be afraid to love... and remember, I understand...

No comments: