Sunday, December 06, 2015

New Challenges

We had to let our dog go. Poor baby couldn't stand to eat or poop anymore. Then the job let me go, but I can still stand to eat and poop. Then, the long time roommate and BFF said she's moving out. Dogless, jobless, friendless, and soon to be homeless. Nothing I haven't gone through before, but surely it is not fun when it all happens at once. Like it did before. I am such a lucky kid. Yet still, after all the venting and processing and digesting and whining and crying and pity-party and why me, after the blogging is done and sleep should come, I am still hopeful. How, why, all that may be a mystery, but it is real.

All I know is here I am, even when the blogging goes silent because the pain and challenge is too much to process, I somehow begin again, still hopeful.

No comments: