Sunday, February 09, 2014

Hello

Long days at work, still time to play, eating too much, what can I say? Emo I am, food is my friend, alone with the animals, there is no end to the loneliest song ever heard. All it took was just one word (cuz without response, why bother... get it?). I cheated in the daily blog, if you must know (and I obviously must tell, but then, who cares... new blogs are beginning again, in case it matters). So much time with the animals. Time away from here, time catching up, endless words still fill my empty cup, even alone, it's all I've got, so I come here to make it my lot. Maybe I can still make it a lot. At least enough to say I appreciate you. New car, perhaps I am over the shock by now. But how can that be if we never talk about it? I come here to let it out in my own obscure way. As if you always knew.

No comments: