Saturday, January 18, 2014

So Busy, So What?

Perhaps profound, the dog, the cat, the roommate, the hat, the highs, the lows, the river flows, the life, the death, the human breath, the work, the play, what can I say? Sometimes I don't even get myself. But even lament has it's place in the quarter of the kings and queens of hyperbole, or is that hypergraphilia? Not enough time to explain, the passion, the pain, the euphoric rain, the going insane, again and again. It's all there in the daily blog, mostly. And after the blogging is done for the day, here is where we still come out to play, for there is still something more I want to say, even if I just let the music play. Don't give up. Maybe I was only joking. Everyone makes mistakes. Just keep swimming, and believing. Someday we'll all understand (is that splitting infinitives?) lol (such a busy month)...

No comments: