Monday, August 31, 2015

not gone, just sleeping

not much change since the this entry as work and softball are occupying more time than every and while there is sadness in not having time (or perhaps in accepting the loses of those closest who just don't want to be close anymore) to stay close to anyone, there is pleasure and satisfaction in the work and the softball... still, the written gardens grow... excitement exploded when a way back to the lost gardens was found... details flow into the other blogs that slip into the daily rush... but bills must be paid and the giving must continue so those afterblog moments that were once (and still are) home come seldom lately... miss it and hope to return one day, but enjoying life elsewhere for now...

1 comment:

Sparx said...

Hi, I just got back from vacation to check my blog and... let's just say my mind was blown. I can remember reading "The After Blog" so guess just how surprised I was to see that it's creator left a comment on my blog! XD Keep-up the good work!